• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I'm Soo Scared Please Help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

walkingparanoia

What is the name of your state?Can I Still Be Charged?I live in South Dakota I Was with some friends over xmas break and they got busted for weed. Well there were 6 of us and only 2 of us did not do it...Well the other girl who did not do it is gettin charged...everyone is pissed that now everyone but me is gettin charged...i didnt do it...but if they were to say i did...could they get charges pressed againest me if i have nothing in my system. if its' there word againest mine? :eek:

S

seniorjudge

walkingparanoia said:
What is the name of your state?Can I Still Be Charged?I live in South Dakota I Was with some friends over xmas break and they got busted for weed. Well there were 6 of us and only 2 of us did not do it...Well the other girl who did not do it is gettin charged...everyone is pissed that now everyone but me is gettin charged...i didnt do it...but if they were to say i did...could they get charges pressed againest me if i have nothing in my system. if its' there word againest mine? :eek:
I suspect you will be getting a visit from the cops. Get a lawyer.

JETX

walkingparanoia said:
could they get charges pressed againest me if i have nothing in my system. if its' there word againest mine?
Yes. If the prosecutor feels that he has sufficient evidence to support the charge, they can file against you.

walkingparanoia

rmet4nzkx said:
What have you learned about your "friends"?
Well, they dont have any evidence on me. The only evidence they would have is word of mouth. cuz i have nothing in my system. Lets just say were not "Friends" anymore. but what if one of the girls that were involved that did get into trouble says that i did not do it. The night it all happened. the 5 other girls got taken down to the police station and questioned n gave U.A's but The officer Took me home and released me to my saying i was free of charges they never questioned me or nething since. its' been over a month!

S

seniorjudge

walkingparanoia said:
Nobody got brought up on possession except one girl n it was for a couple burnt beaners! they want to get me for Ingestion!
What's a burnt beaner?

Isn't that a racial slur?

walkingparanoia

I dont know is it? A Burnt Beaner as far as i know is a bean type thing out of a weed plant. that when they were smoking weed they didnt clean it very weel so they had a burnt beaner

S

smokehaze

There are no beans on a cannabis plant, when u smoke cannabis it is the resin on the flowers that get u high. Unless u were smokin th e pollen sacks on a male cannabis plant i dunno wut u mean.

walkingparanoia

I dunno what the hell they are....Remember....I dont smoke the stuff...Like when ur cleaning it gettin ready to smoke it...you clean the stems n the beanerz out! i dont know how to explain them they look like little beans! lol sorry i cant be more helpful :p

JETX

I can't believe you have allowed this to go on as long as it has. It is a 'burner' (as in a pipe) not a beaner!!

S

seniorjudge

JETX said:
I can't believe you have allowed this to go on as long as it has. It is a 'burner' (as in a pipe) not a beaner!!
And what experience have you had with this?

The only time I ever heard this term was as a racial slur, but I think it has gone out of style.

walkingparanoia

I Know what a pipe is...i'm not dumb!....It's not what u smoke it in! IT IS PART OF THE WEED PLANT! U CLEAN IT OUT WHEN UR CLEANING THE WEED BEFORE U SMOKE IT....IT COMES OUT ALONG WITH THE STEMS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">