• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Another Paypal Thread

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

e-rased

What is the name of your state? Texas.

-----

My website accepts payments through Paypal, and recently a buyer purchased with a fake credit card VIA Paypal. I've already sent the goods to the buyer, but Paypal has removed the payment and locked my account for 'investigation', as they put it. They recently asked me to close my account, and refund the buyer....

Obviously Paypal doesn't know what's going on, as they took money out of my account, and are asking me to refund the same person again. I'm wondering if there's anywhere to report a fake credit card user, and what actions I should do to be refunded for what was taken out of my Paypal account if possible. If you want more information, please ask.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">