• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Driving on suspended license, Illinois.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbski

What is the name of your state? Illinois

I was driving and got pulled over for the the illegal tint on my car (front windows) and i display my license to the officer. I knew it was suspended and was still going to be for a total of 2 years; I only had a year left till the suspension was over with. I was wondering if they are going to put me in jail? how much will this cost? and will they extend or add on to the suspension?

I'm 20 years old, a student at a university, and a very decent human being. I dont drink and drive, and i just want this to be over with. Im very poor and can barely pay for college. If they throw me in jail, they might as well throw me a crack pipe, and crap on my career, I feel like illinois is trying its best to make me fail in life.

Y

ylen13

don't know Illinois so can't comment on what will happen. Did you get notice to appear for suspended license ? also why is your license suspended in the first place?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">