• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Charged with Conspiracy to Mfg and intent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

campernauts4928

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Black Hawk County, IOWA

My son had gotten a "ball of drugs" from a friend who he still owed for it.
An acquaintence called him and asked him for a favor. A ride to a house where he needed to pick something up. So my son and his girl said okay but they were in a hurry so to do it quick. They got to the house, the friend went in and didn't return within 5 minutes so they got out of the car and went to the door of the breezeway of the house. The friend said just 5 more minutes. Just then, the friends cell phone started ringing and he bounded up the stairs from the basement and ran out the north door of the breezeway and got away just as 2 deputies came in the south door. My son tried to stop him and the deputies would not go after him. They have charged my son with conspiracy to manufacture and intention to deliver. We found out the house was fullllll of stuff-i don't know what. They made the two kids strip (1girl and no female officers present) and put on hazmat suits. None of the officers that came and were in the house put on hazmat suits. They took my sons clothing and his girls clothing and destroyed them without checking to see if they were contaminated. There were no finger prints taken and nothing else to prove that they indeed were in possession of any drugs etc. They have been in jail since Sept. 9th with no trial. The BH county DA has a vendetta against them especially my son. He did have some (not meth) balls in his car in June and got stopped. The officer searched his car without permission and found them. I don't know what it was or how much. The night they were arrested, they were never near where any drugs were being made and had no ownership in the supplies. They wouldn't do that I know. (even if I am a mother). Later after they said they had detoxed the house, barn, machine shed, etc. Some people I know said they had been there and there was all kinds of cans, etc. in the basement and in the buildings. The DA, The Task Force, and anyone else that could listen to them just assume they are not telling the truth. I know my son is telling the truth because he could never lie to me. Shouldn't they be listened to anyway? Guilty until proven innocent. They destroyed what could have proven their innocence-their clothes and fingerprints. All they are guilty of is being there and having a ball in his pocket. Many lies/mistruths came out in the depositions but the attorneys can't do anything with them. I think the DA had been trying to catch the person that took them there, Corey, and since they didn't get him they are trying to pin everything on my son so that they don't look bad because they made a REAL BIG deal out of catching someone after they had been tipped off by a jilted lover of Corey.
They postponed tomorrows trial again for another week. My son's girlfriend is willing to do and say anything to get out of jail and back to her 3 kids. They offered her a deal if she would testify against Chad. Can you offer my any hope of justice. We have reason to believe that the owner of the house has kept it empty for over 15 years for just that reason. Possible?
Thanks Judy R. REisner, 4928 Eastman Rd., La Porte City IA 50651

Shay-Pari'e

campernauts4928 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Black Hawk County, IOWA

An acquaintence called him and asked him for a favor. A ride to a house where he needed to pick something up. So my son and his girl said okay but they were in a hurry so to do it quick. They got to the house, the friend went in and didn't return within 5 minutes so they got out of the car and went to the door of the breezeway of the house. The friend said just 5 more minutes. Just then, the friends cell phone started ringing and he bounded up the stairs from the basement and ran out the north door of the breezeway and got away just as 2 deputies came in the south door. My son tried to stop him and the deputies would not go after him. They have charged my son with conspiracy to manufacture and intention to deliver. We found out the house was fullllll of stuff-i don't know what. They made the two kids strip (1girl and no female officers present) and put on hazmat suits. None of the officers that came and were in the house put on hazmat suits. They took my sons clothing and his girls clothing and destroyed them without checking to see if they were contaminated. There were no finger prints taken and nothing else to prove that they indeed were in possession of any drugs etc. They have been in jail since Sept. 9th with no trial. The BH county DA has a vendetta against them especially my son. He did have some (not meth) balls in his car in June and got stopped. The officer searched his car without permission and found them. I don't know what it was or how much. The night they were arrested, they were never near where any drugs were being made and had no ownership in the supplies. They wouldn't do that I know. (even if I am a mother). Later after they said they had detoxed the house, barn, machine shed, etc. Some people I know said they had been there and there was all kinds of cans, etc. in the basement and in the buildings. The DA, The Task Force, and anyone else that could listen to them just assume they are not telling the truth. I know my son is telling the truth because he could never lie to me. Shouldn't they be listened to anyway? Guilty until proven innocent. They destroyed what could have proven their innocence-their clothes and fingerprints. All they are guilty of is being there and having a ball in his pocket. Many lies/mistruths came out in the depositions but the attorneys can't do anything with them. I think the DA had been trying to catch the person that took them there, Corey, and since they didn't get him they are trying to pin everything on my son so that they don't look bad because they made a REAL BIG deal out of catching someone after they had been tipped off by a jilted lover of Corey.
They postponed tomorrows trial again for another week. My son's girlfriend is willing to do and say anything to get out of jail and back to her 3 kids. They offered her a deal if she would testify against Chad. Can you offer my any hope of justice. We have reason to believe that the owner of the house has kept it empty for over 15 years for just that reason. Possible?
I am nominating your post for a contest that a senior member has at the end of the year.

If he catches this post, I'm sure he will tell you all about it.

campernauts4928 said:

Would it kill you to mix in a paragraph or two?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
So your son HAD meth in his pocket (after already being caught once with it), and he WAS at a known meth lab? And you don't think there's more to the story than what he told his Mom? Ooookay.

And someone should tell his g/f that she may well find herself losing her kids.

calatty

The DA would not have charged your son with conspiracy to manufacture if the only evidence against him was that he was visiting the premises and had drugs in his pocket, because that would not be enough to obtain a conviction. He may not be lying, but there is more evidence against him that he is omitting or doesn't know about.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">