• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Dont know what is going to happen

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

buggub1

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Oregon

We were in my friends dorm room and we had the public saftey officer called on us because we smelled like pot. We then got searched and in my backpack that I had my clothes in there was a cloth bag in the small pocket that I did not know of because a kid that was with my friend had stuck it in there because he didnt want to have to take it home. But not knowing it was in there I didnt tell the officer we still had pot on us because i didnt know there was any in the cloth bag. In the bag was aslo a scale and a pipe that i also did not know of. There was less than an ounce of pot in the cloth bag. The officer also said that I had told him the truth besides that so he believed that i didnt know. But he did say that I would get a minor in possesion and not really sure what else. This is the first time I have ever been introuble with the police and I was just wondering what may happen when all the paper work is sent up to where I live. Like what kinda of fine, punishment, or whatever else I may get.

S

seniorjudge

"...Like what kinda of fine, punishment, or whatever else I may get...."

We would have to know what you were charged with before we could answer that question.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">