• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

back child support

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tony tiger

Texas :confused: My problem is this. I've been wondering for some time now, why my back child support is so high. I know that part of the reason is because of the interest tagged on to it. Anyway, on January 26th 2005, I found out that my ex-wife has been using medicaid, while I have been providing insurance (by law) for the past 6 years. My daughter said the reason was so that the ex wouldn't have to pay anything. By Texas law, she would have to pay half of the bill. So, If my thinking is right, I have been wasting thousands of dollars on insurance, while she is racking up thousands of dollars on my back child support. Is my thinking right? How should I handle this?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">