• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

illeagal search

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

another urbon legend wonder where this one came from. gee then wouldn't it be illegal for female officers to search a male suspect? btw what is an unsearchable female? is she naked? sorry but gender is not protection from searches.

S

seniorjudge

modestoj8 said:
What is the name of your state?calif. Can a male officer search a unsearchable femle subject?
What are your facts here?

CdwJava

modestoj8 said:
What is the name of your state?calif. Can a male officer search a unsearchable femle subject?
While I'm confused as to what exactly an "unsearchable" female is (as were others), I can definitively say that we CAN search females.

In an ideal situation, a female officer will search a female detainee/arrestee. But, this is rarely a realistic possibility. And once the female is at the jail, the more intrusive search will almost certainly be conducted by a female.

- Carl

HomeGuru

modestoj8 said:
**A: what the heck is a femle subject? My hole femle from Nawlens and we all was searched.

please your judgeship you must let me go, that man over there in the blue uniform put his hands on me and i'm an unsearchable female. wonder how long it would take his honor to get his comprosure back and throw said unsearchable female suspect in the clink?i wonder how long it would take for the judge to get his court back in order after said incident? wonder if it would make national news? wonder where people get ideas on what legal procedures from. :confused:

HomeGuru

mrcheerful said:
please your judgeship you must let me go, that man over there in the blue uniform put his hands on me and i'm an unsearchable female. wonder how long it would take his honor to get his comprosure back and throw said unsearchable female suspect in the clink?i wonder how long it would take for the judge to get his court back in order after said incident? wonder if it would make national news? wonder where people get ideas on what legal procedures from. :confused:

**A: search me!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">