• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug paraphernalia

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ssboobich

What is the name of your state? michigan- ottawa county

I live on campus at a college in ottawa county and a tip led cops to my room. They accused me of smoking marijuana in my room, which I have not. They did not find any marijuana because I did not have any , but hey found my pipe, which proabbly has traces of it in it since the last time i smoked. This is my first offence, i have a high GPA, and im terrified. i heard that ottawa county is really conservative and cracks down on drug charges, but im only being accused of having paraphernalia. I went the day after the police came to get a voluntary drug test because i know it will come back clean. I dont know what to do and im scared. i was told that i should plead not guilty and go from there, but i have no idea what kind of punishment i will be looking at in ottawa county. please help im scared!

HomeGuru

ssboobich said:

I live on campus at a college in ottawa county and a tip led cops to my room. They accused me of smoking marijuana in my room, which I have not. They did not find any marijuana because I did not have any , but hey found my pipe, which proabbly has traces of it in it since the last time i smoked. This is my first offence, i have a high GPA, and im terrified. i heard that ottawa county is really conservative and cracks down on drug charges, but im only being accused of having paraphernalia. I went the day after the police came to get a voluntary drug test because i know it will come back clean. I dont know what to do and im scared. i was told that i should plead not guilty and go from there, but i have no idea what kind of punishment i will be looking at in ottawa county. please help im scared!
**A: are you still stoned?

S

seniorjudge

ssboobich said:

Visit court one day when the dopers are on parade. It will kind of give you a feel for what you are in for.

S

smokehaze

Wow a person simply comes here to ask for legal adivce and all u guys do it carck jokes cause i guess thats the reason you post. Why dont you just not post if u dont have anything helpfull to say nukka. Thugacation

S

smokehaze

Oh yeah even tho the drug laws suck in your state but for Paraphernalia the max fine is 5000$ for the sale so im sure it iwll be much lower for posession.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">