• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

extradition

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NANOS CARS

What is the name of your state?IL does anyone know what country does not extradite to the u.s. I sold a ounce of cocaine 7 months ago, and so far they want 10-15yrs. because I had the same charge 17 years ago. I got back into it about a year ago. big mistake! appreciate any help on extradition.I heard switzerland,but I think they do know.and I think since ive been charged there is no statue of limitations either.

CdwJava

Yep, no SOL once you have been charged and a warrant is pending.

Have fun in South America. Oh ... and European countries also have immigration laws concerning wanted felons and dope dealers, so getting permission to stay there is slim.

- Carl

S

seniorjudge

NANOS CARS said:
thanks,thats unfortunately what ive been seeing on the internet so far.hoping I missed something.
South America is nice...if you can overlook the poisonous critters and raw sewage in your drinking water.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">