• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

after service in the military are you really ever out of the service

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

potterss

[hi, im just wondering if a service member is really ever competly out of the goverment hands for additional military service. I did 20 years, then left but i was told that if the army wants you they can get you up to age 60. if this is true where can i read about this at?

rmet4nzkx

Can you be more specific? Does this have to do with your previous questions?
Did you gen an honorable discharge? What is your RE code? What facts are you not giving us?

gphjr

AS long as the goverment is paying you they can call you on the phone and tell you they need you NOW. i met a SFC who was 56 and retired for 12 years. ON HIS WAY TO IRAQ. Request termination of your retirement benefits/pay and all of the obligations that come with those benefits.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">