• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Iraq Vet Needs Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dustboy10

What is the name of your state?
My brother is in ft knox ky.

My brother was arrested for several drug charges one month after he was back from combat duty in iraq, after being charged he went awol, because the CID lied to him, and told him they were going to charge him with all kinds of things that he didn't do. Like terrorist acts for having explosives,,,,he had a couple of bottle rockets...what they really found was 1lb of marijuana and some prescription pain killers that were not his....My brother is suicidal, and when he was missing I saw him put a gun to his head and pull the trigger...when he was on leave from iraq, and staying at my moms house, he got up from the table to go clean his weapon...He sleeps on the floor, and has frightening dreams of being in an ambush and none of his equipment will work. My Brother turned himself into his battalion last week. Now they have placed more charges on him than he is guilty of.. my brother had the balls to be a man and turn himself in to face this..He said he was set up by a guy that told the cid information about him. a guy that supposedly got a reduced sentence for ratting out my brother....and he is at the ft. knox detention center facing some serious time, he hasn't been to trial yet.
I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice, or recommend a good attorney

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">