• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

the boyfriend of cluesless in texas

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

txtea37

What is the name of your state?Texas
I am soon going to be arrested for trying to save 2 familys from destruction of a convicted felon and his wife and friends,I tryed to stop him in the wrong way and I got busted for his stuff and I will soon be arrested for the crime in which a lot of people i help will be without now including my 3 young children,I need help but have nowhere to turn except a prejuditial justice system as I am poor,I've been raiseing my children on my own now going on 3 yr's and now soon as the 19th hit's I will be arrested for a crime I was blamed for.I'm so sorry I did'nt consult GOD first but the laws would do nothing for the safety of these 2 family's I set out to help and now I'm faceing his charges and it doesnt look good even though I've never been in trouble before so I am asking for help to tell my young kids what is about to happen and the people that I have been takeing care of,they have noone else to really turn to and I have no hope off keeping my freedom please help me prepare my kids for this and look after those that I have been and GOD have mercy on me for what I did,

S

seniorjudge

txtea37 said:
What is the name of your state?Texas
I am soon going to be arrested for trying to save 2 familys from destruction of a convicted felon and his wife and friends,I tryed to stop him in the wrong way and I got busted for his stuff and I will soon be arrested for the crime in which a lot of people i help will be without now including my 3 young children,I need help but have nowhere to turn except a prejuditial justice system as I am poor,I've been raiseing my children on my own now going on 3 yr's and now soon as the 19th hit's I will be arrested for a crime I was blamed for.I'm so sorry I did'nt consult GOD first but the laws would do nothing for the safety of these 2 family's I set out to help and now I'm faceing his charges and it doesnt look good even though I've never been in trouble before so I am asking for help to tell my young kids what is about to happen and the people that I have been takeing care of,they have noone else to really turn to and I have no hope off keeping my freedom please help me prepare my kids for this and look after those that I have been and GOD have mercy on me for what I did,

How many threads have you started?

txtea37

boyfriend of clueless in texas

texas
will i guess we have came to the wrong place we will go somewhere else this is really important to us so sorry

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
How on earth do you expect anyone to help you since you have yet to explain what the situation is?

S

seniorjudge

stealth2 said:
That was the influence of Foamy. Sorry. :D
Was that the same Foamy what lived in the $10,000 mulberry tree by the stagnant pond who ate pig gristle?

txtea37

texas
well i though i could get some serious answers but yall think this is a joke well i dont think so

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
txtea37 said:
texas
well i though i could get some serious answers but yall think this is a joke well i dont think so
Serious answers to WHAT? You've yet to ask a question for anyone to answer!

txtea37

clueless in texas

:mad: no i do not i was just trying to set this one guy up because he was selling to children but it turn against me so now iam in trouble
he was trying to sell drugs to my son

S

seniorjudge

txtea37 said:
:mad: no i do not i was just trying to set this one guy up because he was selling to children but it turn against me so now iam in trouble
So then you were in possession of meth?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
txtea37 said:
Soooooo.......... you thought that was a brighter idea than reporting him to the cops and working with them? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">