• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can a prayer for judgement be switched to another case?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

woods11

What is the name of your state? North Carolina

A couple of months ago, i received a speeding ticket for going 34 in a 25. I used my prayer for judgement when i went to court, not fully knowing my options, because it was my first ticket. I later found out that, the ticket wouldnt even go against my insurance. Anyways a couple days ago I got another ticket for "running a red light". the light turned red once i had already entered, but anyways i was wondering if i could swictch my prayer for judgement to the red light case, since my speeding ticket wont affect my insurance, i talked to a woman in the district attourneys office and she said i could use a motion for appropriate release? if anyone could give me some advice on that, it'd be great, i live in raleigh north carolina

HomeGuru

woods11 said:
What is the name of your state? North Carolina

A couple of months ago, i received a speeding ticket for going 34 in a 25. I used my prayer for judgement when i went to court, not fully knowing my options, because it was my first ticket. I later found out that, the ticket wouldnt even go against my insurance. Anyways a couple days ago I got another ticket for "running a red light". the light turned red once i had already entered, but anyways i was wondering if i could swictch my prayer for judgement to the red light case, since my speeding ticket wont affect my insurance, i talked to a woman in the district attourneys office and she said i could use a motion for appropriate release? if anyone could give me some advice on that, it'd be great, i live in raleigh north carolina

**A: no, you would have to switch the prayer ie. a Hail Mary for an Our Father.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">