• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

She quit her job should I pay!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Bdyzr1

What is the name of your state?Arizona
I'm currently paying spousal & child support, my spousal ends next month because she is getting married, she has quit her job and has said she is going to court to motify the child support, do I have a case or not please help thanks

Tayla

Bdyzr1 said:
What is the name of your state?Arizona
I'm currently paying spousal & child support, my spousal ends next month because she is getting married, she has quit her job and has said she is going to court to motify the child support, do I have a case or not please help thanks
Have a case to dispute the increase? Not sure what case you mean. Please specify. On the off chance if you mean do you have a case to keep your current child support payment as is, then yeah. She is still responsible for providing HER HALF of financial responsibility for the child(ren).

LdiJ

Tayla said:
Have a case to dispute the increase? Not sure what case you mean. Please specify. On the off chance if you mean do you have a case to keep your current child support payment as is, then yeah. She is still responsible for providing HER HALF of financial responsibility for the child(ren).
However if your income has increased since the order was first written, she still might be able to get an increase anyway.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">