• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

free trial

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kaybro2

new hampshire.
hi, on jan 8 i opened an acct. with netzero as my isp with 1 free month trial period. the cd didnt arrive. i called and another was resent on 18th. after downloading i realized it wasnt what i signed up for which was hi-speed. i called nz and was told i needed to put in my billing info. (credit card #'s) to get the full hi-speed service. 1 week later as i was checking my bank balance, i saw that NZ had charged my acct. at that time i did not have the funds. my bank charged me an overdraft of $28 plus the $14.95 for NZ which made my acct. in arrears of $41.80. NZ refused to credit me and said i had no free trial period. after 3 attempts to resolve still refused. i went into my acct. w/NZ and it clearly stated 1 month free. called again. i went back to acct. to copy and all wording was changed. what can i do?

teflon_jones

Unless you have a copy of an agreement with the one free month listed on it, you can't do anything. Did you read the fine print too?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">