• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

will NG convert an Active discharge to honorable

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?IA i was in the active army for two years then hurt my knee and failed two consecutive pt tests, the last one i failed the run by six seconds. so i was discharged , i didnt fight the discharge, i just let it go. about a week before i left the discharge came through, and i had gotten an gereral under honorable conditions discharge, when i went to see jag, i got refered up to a LTC and she told me that there was no reason for them to give me that dsischarge" never had any article 15's or any other problems" she said that it would take awhile to get everything squared away, to go to a board and try to get an honorable. she told me that with a general under honorable only someone that was past military themself would only know what it meant. so i just decided to take what they gave me and head on home. Ive never had any troubles with my discharge but its the fact that i have it and i dont think that i did any thing to warrent it, i mean one guy in my unit pissed hot for weed and got a general under honorable. i didnt break any laws. I joined the army national guard about six months ago and i was wondering if when i complete my contract with the guard will my discharge automaticly be ungraded to honorable, or will i have two discharges the general from active and the honorable from the guard. and if it is the latter of the two what steps would i need to take to get this discharge upgraded.

thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">