• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retributive reporting?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gt2378b

Georgia; just curious - some guy was upset with me this morning; pulled alongside & told me he had my license plate # & would report me as 'reckless driving.'

Is this really possible? What effect? There was no officer & I don't believe I provoked this guy.

Thanks!

S

seniorjudge

gt2378b said:
Georgia; just curious - some guy was upset with me this morning; pulled alongside & told me he had my license plate # & would report me as 'reckless driving.'

Is this really possible? What effect? There was no officer & I don't believe I provoked this guy.

Thanks!
Is this really possible?
Yes, you just told us about it.

What effect?
I suspect the cops in your area get hundreds of these reports. Call the cops and ask them if they ever do anything about it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">