• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want to file for discovery for my moving violation. How and when must I do it?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mikeshoe

What is the name of your state? Washington

I want to file for discovery for my moving violation. How and when must I do it? What office should I contact? Is there a special form?

Also in my case, there are several citation errors far above and beyond the "typo" category. If I don't subpeona the officer, I've heard I can't cross examine his statement? If I subpeona the officer and he shows up can he correct his errors without penalty? The county clerk said the officer gets notified if

Details of my situation are in a crosswalk violation question in this forum (which I'd love to get many more senior member responses to please!especially a careful consideration from seniorjudge )

Y

ylen13

see if this will help. Its different court but it has instruction on how to file. Wasn't able to find any info on how to do discovery in washington court.link

racer72

Please hire an attorney, you will not win based on all of your posts. There is no way anyone can give you all the info you need in this forum. If you want to do some research, start here.

And to ylen13, why are you wasting valuable service space giving info that has absolutely NOTHING that could help the OP in any way, shape or form. There might be 2 people in the state of Washington that could give a rat's behind about the legal needs of the citizens of Denver, Colorado. You have become very adept at the game of misinformation.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">