• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

whats the Chances?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

stefs1130

What is the name of your state? California
Ventura county to be exact. If anyone can help me.. My boyfriend was arrested last year for possession of a contolled sub. along with sales. He also was arrested for large amounts of weed and needles. This is his fist drug case but he has a long record including multiple d.U.I's and different battery charges. They were all over ten years ago but he was on probation. He is hoping to get proped out. People were saying it might be a good Idea to write a letter to the Judge???? What are the chances of them listening to what him and his family have to say????

CdwJava

The time for his family and friends to speak will be at sentencing. What he needs now is a lawyer. Th eothers can have their say after he is sentenced. But it really doesn't sound like he has changed his ways much.

- Carl

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

He couldn't have picked a more "conservative" county than Ventura to be the stupid idiot that he is. Please check the Ventura County Prison visitation schedule. You'll need it.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">