• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ballew864

What is the name of your state?Greenville, South Carolina. The grandmother of my child thinks she is her mother. Me and her son is not married and I have cusdoty. He pays me $200.00 a month. When he get her since he still lives at home with his mom and dad at 21 his mom knows all of our bussiness. She will yells at me and tells me I need to call her Mrs. Williams or Mrs. Tracey. Which I call her Tracey. She says she is going to take me to court and take my baby. I am very good mother furthering my education in the health field. What should I do??????? :confused:

BelizeBreeze

The next time she does anything to piss you off tell her the following:

"Listen Miss B.I.T.C.H.;
You can do what you wish, but I would suggest you first consult with an attorney who has read the Troxel decision on grandparent rights then YOU call ME MISS (your last name). Because if you keep this crap up I'll file an order of protection against your fat butt and it will be a cold day in hell before you ever see this child again."
:D

BelizeBreeze

By the way, is there court ordered visitation or are you and the father doing this as an agreement between the two of you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">