• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question about Federal Arbitration/Mediation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

meddjay

I live in Arizona and filed a Federal Lawsuit for Breech of Employment Contract and I am awaiting the response from the waiver of service form I sent to the defendant. I now plan on writing a letter to the defandant/Attorney General for the District (the defandants attorney) spelling out exactly why it would be advantageous for them to agree to meet me and discuss this situation via arbitration/mediation. I know if I don't get them into a meeting, I will lose on a technicality and I sincerely doubt it will ever make it to court. I figure that I had better be very artful and articulate about expressing the information that I hold, proving that they did in fact breech the employment contract, how laws in United States Code Title 5 were broken and not correctly followed etc. etc., I think the Federal Government by law, HAS to agree to arbitration/mediation if it is an option offered, after a law suit has been filed....isn't this correct? And if you have any other advice, please feel free to give it! Thanks.

S

seniorjudge

meddjay said:
I live in Arizona and filed a Federal Lawsuit for Breech of Employment Contract and I am awaiting the response from the waiver of service form I sent to the defendant. I now plan on writing a letter to the defandant/Attorney General for the District (the defandants attorney) spelling out exactly why it would be advantageous for them to agree to meet me and discuss this situation via arbitration/mediation. I know if I don't get them into a meeting, I will lose on a technicality and I sincerely doubt it will ever make it to court. I figure that I had better be very artful and articulate about expressing the information that I hold, proving that they did in fact breech the employment contract, how laws in United States Code Title 5 were broken and not correctly followed etc. etc., I think the Federal Government by law, HAS to agree to arbitration/mediation if it is an option offered, after a law suit has been filed....isn't this correct? And if you have any other advice, please feel free to give it! Thanks.
And if you have any other advice, please feel free to give it!
Learn to spell and stop triple-posting:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=219417
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=219407

meddjay

I am sorry if I offended you by mis-spelling something in my haste to get this posted, but why you made an issue out of it and felt you needed to point it out to me specifically I am not sure. Maybe you got up on the wrong side of the bed? If it made you angry because you thought I triple posted, then perhaps you should re-read the post a little more carefully, because then you will see it is not the exact same question that you "thought" I had already asked (that you so thoughtfully supplied us the links to).

Since you thought that I had posted the question before, let me reiterate for YOUR benefit .....I am asking if it is REQUIRED that the Federal Government go into arbitration or mediation, which is nothing like my last question, asking advice on writing a letter to the defendant or the defandants attorney and if there was a time it wasn't permissible to do so. So again, I am sorry if I upset you so much by my post (that you obviously mis-read) that you felt compelled to make those comments. Perhaps a vacation is in order? :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">