• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

judge refuses to hear evidence child abduction case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

roxanneh

Riverside California
on 12/26/2004 I called the police to report that my ex has refused to return my daughter from a week long visit. the police called him and gave him a time limit o return her.
the following day he filed an ex-parte hearing, and the judge gave him temp. custody, until 12/28/04 mediation was ordered and he was to bring her.
01/06/2005 I scheduled an emergency hearing, to
allow the court to examine the evidence that I felt was extremely relevant. My ex is a child abuser, he has had this child removed from his home twice. he is a drug felon, on probation.
His claim was 100% a lie and I had over 100 pages to prove my case. as well as psycological reports to back up my mental abuse claim.
01/07/2005 the judge refused to hear my case stating "she personally knows the plaintiffs family' and she "does not believe a word I say"
I pleaded with her, and I ws then subjected to a police search in the empty, locked courtroom.
12/28/05 my ex did not show up for mediation.
02/03/05 my ex did not show for final hearing.
I waited until 4:30 pm for the judge to hear my case, she walked away, stating she will not hear my case. the clerk gave me papers extending his emergency for yet another month.
Please I have not been allowed to speak to my daughter. My ex will not show up for the next hearing. can I get her back before then. He will not take her to mediation because she is distressed.I will however do whatever it takes
to make her happy. the mediation is 02/24/05 and court is 03/03/05.
I have a clean record, I have never been arrested, I am not a criminal. I am in college,
studying to be a pharmacy technition. I do not date,My life is dedicated to directing my children's
lives in the right direction, and I do that by example.I have a two year old, and this has destroyed my trust in the justice system. Today is her 11th birthday, and I have her christmas, and birthday gifts waiting for her return.
I can not afford an attorney, I am in school, and I am working hard to overcome the years of abuse that has left me with a fractured skull and permanent brain damage, caused by the same man.
My girls will not face the abuse I have allowed.

Last edited:

CdwJava

What state is this in?

If you do not already have an attorney, I would suggest you get one. It is obvious you cannot handle this on your own and that the judge already has some issues with you.

- Carl

Y

ylen13

i agree with CdwJava get your self an attorney,also you need to get hearing with another judge. If you decide to go at it your self then ask judge to recused her/him from the case as judge seems not able to keep an open mind and look at evidence.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">