• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

suspended license

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Phuzze nutz

i have my license suspended due to insurance suspension, but am 2 months away from being able to get it back. i recently got in a situation where i had to drive to bring a sick kid to the doctor, and got pulled over for expired tags, due to unability to drive, and got a ticket for driving under FRA suspension. on the ticket, the officer wrote the wrong date of violation on the ticket. he wrote 1/08/04, when it was actually 1/08/05. i live in colorado, and if convicted, im sure i will lose my license for even longer. i havent been driving , but cannot got anther year or so without driving to work and stuff. do u think the incorrect date on the ticket could be a grounds for dismissal??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">