• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I-751 evidence

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nouna

What is the name of your state? MA
Hi : I will apply next month for I -751 . but all what I have as evidence : joint bank accout , joint credit cards ,joint taxes returns .

The house property and loan ,cars, cars insurance,house insurance 401K beneficiery ,bills all are by my husbands name only
I do not have a children yet

1- is it going to affect getting my green card approval ? or the evidence that I have are enough?

2-
When we bough the house he gave me a paper has his signature on .it called (quitclaim deed ) it mentioned the he (the husband paid for less the 100 dollars to him and me (wife) with quitclaim convenants . can i use this paper as a proof that i am sharing with him the house property ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">