• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

old tickets in Ohio

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

crystalmcn

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I am trying to get my drivers license back and have a couple of questions. First off, I called the BMV and they said all I had to do was pay a reinstatment fee and retake the driving and written test. But I have old traffic tickets that I still have to go to court for. Now for the question, Should I go get my drivers license back then go to court? Any thoughts on what will happen when I go to court (Franklin County,Ohio)? I am charged with driving under suspension, invalid ops., failure to control (accident), and a seatbelt violation. All this happened in 1999, I have not been in any kind of trouble since this incident. I also have a bench warrent for failure to appear, what will happen when I show up at the courthouse? Can they arrest me?
PLEASE give me some advice. I'm trying hard to get my life back in order, I have a five year old who will want to join Brownies and play ball, I can't deny her those things.

Thanks in advance,

Crystal

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">