• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please Help-Urgent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

brebinder

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

My name is Bre and I am a citizen, I have a US passport. My Fiancé, Andy holds an Irish passport (born in Ireland, grew up in South Africa) he left the US last June to work in London, UK until February of this year. Before he left, we paid an attorney to file the paperwork for his return visa to come back to the US. Last week he flew from London into Washington where he was turned away due to an “overstay”, after contacting the attorneys office who told us that it was ok to book the ticket, they are no longer returning my calls. He was sent back to London and our wedding was planned for February 14th, which has now been postponed. Andy is now going back to South Africa, where his parents reside to stay with them temporarily as he has nowhere else to go. I am planning to leave FL and meet him in South Africa so we can get married there and then do it all again here. We are on a very tight budget as we wasted money on a ticket and an attorney that got us nowhere. Andy has no place to live in London, his job is over and he does not want to look for another, his home and work are here in FL.

I need help…and answers please…

For me…
Do I need a visa to go to South Africa?
Do I need a visa to get married in South Africa & how long to get?
Do I need a visa to work in South Africa for a few months& how long to get?
Do I need any vaccinations before I leave?
What else do I need to do/get & timeframe?

For Andy…
Will Andy be able to return to the US & how long?
What specifically (documents) do we need to file once we are married in South Africa for Andy to come home with me?
How long will this take?

Do we need to file with the Irish Embassy, the American or whom?

What else do we need to do?
What else am I missing?
What else do I need to know, do, file get?

I don't want to leave anything open for issues...

Please help, I just need answers from someone who knows what they are talking about, compensation can be discussed.

Please get in touch if you can shed some light…

Thank you in advance,
Bre

Contact info:
Bre
954-822-8880
954-701-0772 cell
[email protected]

Andy
01144-791-355-1705
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">