• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Officer made several mistakes on ticket

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

LudeConduct

What is the name of your state? CA

The officer who wrote me a speeding ticket (40 in a 25mph) made a mistake the speed limit on the road I was on is 30mph along the whole road (approx. 4 mi. long). He didn't have a RADAR!! On top of that he wrote my age as being 34 (i was 32 at the time) AND isn't he suppose to put down the location of where he pulled me over?? if so he wrote that wrong as well. He gave me a ticket for no license in possession as well when in deed i DID have it I just couldn't find it (it was stuck to my AAA sticker with the insurance and registration info. Do I have any leg to stand on?? I was going to write a written declaration for trial. OH BY the way.... i just got my courtesy notice in the mail, I'm NOT eligible for traffic school?? i haven't been to traffic school in over 3 years?? I already appeared to walk in court once but they were 60 days behind and didn't have my citation in the computer yet so I decided to do the written declaration this time. what do u think???? thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">