• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bio Father Re-adopting His Daughter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

trappmuzikk

What is the name of your state?I am a 14 year old female living in Florida. I was adopted at age 1 by my Great Aunt and Uncle. My bio mother approved of the adoption, and my bio father did not. The judge granted my Aunt and Uncle the adoption, saying that my real father had never shown any parental actions. My bio father did not have the money to fight the case. That was 13 years ago, and up until recently I had never met him. As of now me and him are really close. My relationship with my adoptive parents has never been well, we don't really get along and such. My bio father is Black while my bio mother is White, my adoptive parents are a bit racists and I am constantly under-going scutiny from them for hanging out with friends of African-American decent which is anotehr basis of our problems. What my question really is, If my biological father wanted to adopt me back and I also wanted this, and he has been showing parental actions, is there any way that he can adopt me back, even if my adoptive parents disagreed?
Please help me with this, I want to know badly.
...TrappMuzikk

nextwife

No. Legally, he is not your father. Thus, your parents would need to consent to any custody/visitation, etc.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">