• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Cadet Problems

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

proud2bcdn

Im from Ontario Canada, but im Just looking for a basic opinion. I have been a member of the royal canadian sea cadets for 5 years. i hold the rank of petty officer first class. 2 months ago a new female cadet came to my corps from another 8 hours away. i became friends with her over time. last thursday i was invited to a movie with her. when we were unable to agree on one, she invited me to her house. i the went over. we were there maybe half an hour when she decided we needed to walk to the store to grab a drink, so i said ok. its about a 8 min walk. on the way back she wanted to stop by the park. so while we were there we grew closer togeather. then we began kissing. we then proceded to go back to her apt. to watch tv. we sat on her couch with her mother, for about 4 hours. when i left i told her i really liked her, she kissed me and told me the same. she instructed me to call her the next day so i did. when she didnt answer i called every half hour, to try and see if she had come home. i never once got ahold of her. she acted very strange at range practice on sunday afternoon so i left her to her self. that night i recieved a phone call from my commanding officer. she was comming over. when she arrived she told me that i had be accused of stalking,and unwanted touching. i was terminated from cadets. this has caused me much grief. i have served my corps and my country for 5 years and now because of her it has been destoyed. this also may effect my entry papers to the canadian armed forces. i just want to know if there is legally anything I can do to get back into my corps, or file a difamation of character suit. any opinions and sugestions are wanted and welcomed. thank you!

Proud2BCdn

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">