• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Car Sales Online

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SCARFACE820

What is the name of your state?NC
I PLACED AN AD ONLINE FOR A CAR,I RECIEVED A PHONE CALL FROM A POTENTIAL BUYER,WHICH USED A SERVICE WHERE SHE TYPED THEN ANOTHER PERSON TOLD ME WHAT THEY TYPED,AND IN TURN TYPED WHAT I SAID TO THEM.THIS PERSON WHATS TO BUY THE CAR WITHOUT SEEING THE CAR,WANTS TO SEND A CASHIERS CHECK FOR 6500.00,IN TURN I WILL DEDUCT 4650 THE PRICE OF THE CAR AND WESTERN UNION THE REST TO THE SHIPPER.IS THIS A SCAM

Yes!!!! Do NOT go thru with this transaction or you WILL be sorry :eek:

Basically they will send you a fake check. They are counting on you to cash this check at your bank and then you sent them the leftover money. Expect a call from your bank stating that the check was fake and now you owe the bank the entire amount of 6500.00. But of course you don't have it b/c you wired the rest to the Scamsters.

Do a a dogpile, yahoo , etc search on ebay and western union scams and you will find loads of scams.

BTW: Please do not type in all caps. It's like your screaming/yelling at us :D

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">