• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

ordinances

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lastlawseeker

What is the name of your state? District of Columbia

Can anyone tell me the initials for the District of Columbia codes, status and regulations? for example: Kansas K.S.A and explain to me what CFR's are. Thanx :confused:

fedcop110

lastlawseeker said:
What is the name of your state? District of Columbia

Can anyone tell me the initials for the District of Columbia codes, status and regulations? for example: Kansas K.S.A and explain to me what CFR's are. Thanx :confused:
Seniorjudge already answered the D.C. question so I will tackle the CFR. The CFR (code of federal regulations) is it's most basic, is a set of regulations for federal employees and agencies. If you work for the federal government the CFR is the set of rules and regulations that cover most things not covered under the United States Code (the law.) Hope this helps.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">