• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Do I really need a lawyer to apply H-1B?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

inmd

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? CA

I have a couple questions.
I am in OPT status and working at small (approximately 15 employees) company where is willing to sponsor me by when my OPT is expired (Dec, 2005).

Here are the questions I have.
1.Although I belive I am qualified to apply H-1B visa, is there any chance I will be failed of my application? How can I avoid the failure.

2. Do we really need a lawyer? How much will it cost generally?

Thank you for your help. :rolleyes:

I am NOT an attorney.

1.Although I belive I am qualified to apply H-1B visa, is there any chance I will be failed of my application? How can I avoid the failure.

There is always a chance for approval or denial as one can never know what they consider on a case-by-case basis.

How to avoid failure? Contact an attorney!!!

2. Do we really need a lawyer? How much will it cost generally?

You really do not need an attorney, because there are so many DIY kits available on the net, but with the caps going on quickly and so many details, you better off making sure nothing goes wrong.

Just do a search on the net H1B Visa and you can figure out the fees for H1B.

Try to get references on the attorney you choose.

best of luck
Thank you for your help.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">