• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

drug charge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brave Soto

undefined :mad: What is the name of your state?N.Y. I was in A building where drugs were being sold.An undercover informant enterd the building to purchase with pre-recorded buy money.I opened the door so he can enter, at this time infomant handed the seller the buy money,in return the seller handed the informant three bags of cocain the informant state that we had a drug related conversation also two bag was found on window they state that we both had possion of this substance.My co-defendant pled guilty for a lesser charge because of my past history the D.A. also want to charge me for the sale & possion.At the time of my arrest nothing was found on my possition but $1.60

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">