• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nariman vs. The US Congress

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

afnariman

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York

I am planning to write a mandamus law suit to stop the US Congress from looting our trust funds.

The crux of my case lies in the fact that the Supreme Court ruling in Nestor v. Fleming in 1960, which stated that FICA tax in a "pay-as-you-go" system was like any other tax, and hence could be used by the government for any other obligation, resulting in the "Unified Budget" does not apply to the excess FICA taxes paid after the passage of the new FICA tax rates based on the recommendations of the 1983 Greenspan Commission. As the latter required individuals to not only pay for current retirees, but to also set aside additional funds for their own retirement.

I want the Congres to segregate the trust funds, and repay the approximately $1.64 trillion borrowed from the trust funds since 1983. I also want to stop Congress from looting the excess Trust funds yet to be collected:

By year 2018, FICA surplus= $5.3 trillion;
By 2027, FICA surplus $6.6 trillion,
based on a nominal 1.8% GDP growth rate.

During the same time FICA tax was hiked to 15.3% (12.4 % for Social Security) in 1986 on an income cap of $25,900 ... $90,000 income cap in 2005, the top marginal tax rates were cut:
Reagan I (70% to 50%); Reagan II (50% to 28%), ....Bush II (39.6% to 35%), resulting in increasing operating budget deficits.

Since money is fungible, therefore the working man's regressive FICA tax surplus was used to fund the wealthy man's progressive income tax cuts!

This is a case of robbing "Poor Peter" to pay "Rich Paul". It is also, a way in which the republican party has bought its majority status.

I checked out the US Supreme Court web page, and checked out the guide to filing an "In Forma Pauperis Case", as I am planning to argue my own case before the US Supreme Court.

In opening their 24 page pdf file, I found I was required to give my "personal financial" information. I find this an egregious breach of my privacy. Is this required for any filing, or is it only because I am filing an "In Forma Pauperis Case"? Since, this is really a Class Action Law suit on behalf of all Americans, can I change the filing mechanism to avoid giving out my personal information?

Can I file an "In Forma Pauperis Case", and refuse to give my "personal financial information", as it is not pertinent to the case? Or, am I required to file a Class Action Law Suit? If so, how do I go about doing the same? Can you give me an URL which will guide me through the process.

Danka.

afnariman

S

seniorjudge

afnariman said:
...I am planning to write a mandamus law suit to stop the US Congress from looting our trust funds....
We wish you well.

Post back with results.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">