• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help with my status.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Fressh

Connecticut, USA.

Hello I'm currently 19 years old and live on my own. In 1998 my mother filed I-485 and I had my interview with a Bureau in 2001. During the interview my mother was given I-72 which requested medical records. The I-485 remained unaprooved since my mother did not take me for medeical examination, and I was still young to know anything about immigration. We moved about 2 times, and I beleive there was no change of address request. Due to some circustances I live alone now and would like to get my status. I just received a letter saying that my I-485 was denied since none I failed to provide medical records. My question is will i have to go through the same thing over and start from scratch or can I somehow renew the application and get my medical done in order to get my status?

Please give me some ideas.

Thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">