• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Virginia Illegal Possession of Alcohol

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

DPackard269

Virginia Illegal Possession of Alcohol NEED HELP FAST!!

Virginia 18 year old charged with Illegal Possession of Alcohol. What happend was i slept at a friends house after a party becouse i had no sober ride. I woke up to cops in the house at around 9:30 A.M. They were called becouse my friends dad's roomate came home and found my other friend sleeping on the couch he (the roomate) thought he had broken in so he called the cops. Thats why the cops had come. Several of the cops 3 out of about 6 that came told me that we were not in any trouble by viture that we had permission to be there (in the house). However, there was beer all around the house from the night before. There were no breathalizers given and i never had beer or anything in my possession. I have court in March is there anyway that i can get out of this? There were about 7 of us total who got this 4 minnors 3 adults. I also dont understand what evidence they have on me. If i cant get out of it what would happen as the pentality? Please explain to me how i can fight this.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">