• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Possesion of a Controlled Substance that was not found on me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nevetsandnej

What is the name of your state? Independence, MO

I was arrested for possesion of a controlled substance in my home, and it was not in my possesion but was given to the arrestting officers by my girlfriend. At the time I was under the influence of severl perscription medications that were prescribed to me (Vicadin, Lorazapam, Flexeril). At the time I didn't understand what was happening and admitted that the controlled substance (Xanax) was mine. The officers asked if I was under the under the influence of drugs and I admitted that yes I was. Soon after that I was arrested and then interigated by an investigator. During the interigation he asked me if I was under the influence of any drugs and I admitted that yes I was. This interigation was not audio or video recorded but he still proceded to ask me questions for several hours, and I don't recall any of questions that were asked of me. The following morning I was arrainged and released on a OR bond. Given the fact that they didn't allow me any time to detox and I was under the influence is any statement that I may have given admissable in court, and does it make a difference that they were not in my possesion? Please contact me as soon as possible reguarding my situation. Via e-mail. e-mail: [email protected]

Thank You,
Steven Perez

Last edited:

rmet4nzkx

Why on earth would you be taking Vicadin, Lorazapam, Flexeril all at the same time? Did they test you? Was the Xanex yours? Did you have a script? Was your girlfriend worried about you?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">