• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Presciptions from mexico

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gregcan11

What is the name of your state?Tennessee.when i go to mexico or cancun can i bring back presciptions?i dont trust asking anyone down there. thanks gregcan11

ENASNI

Get it from the horses mouth

If you don't trust anyone down there, ask someone up here.
Ask The Us Customs office. Or The port of entry when you are traveling down.

http://www.peoplesguide.com/1pages/chapts/health/buymed/prescription-faq/01-buying-drugs-faq.html

This link was interesting, it made a point too, if you are buying only for yourself, legally, with a prescription, a US customs order will probably not look askance... However if your Samsonite is chock-full of all types of blue pills, white pills...red pills... well you get the jist.

HomeGuru

Gregcan11 said:
What is the name of your state?Tennessee.when i go to mexico or cancun can i bring back presciptions?i dont trust asking anyone down there. thanks gregcan11

**A: what is a presciption?

S

seniorjudge

Gregcan11 said:
After you visit a Mexican pharmacy and see the conditions those people keep it in, you will be afraid to buy a Snickers® bar.

ENASNI

umm

seniorjudge said:
After you visit a Mexican pharmacy and see the conditions those people keep it in, you will be afraid to buy a Snickers® bar.
What is a Snickers® bar ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">