• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Oregon adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

salarsen

What is the name of your state? Oregon. My ex-wife for reasons of expediting termination of state custody adopted my daughter. at that time advise was to do this so that state would withdraw from child's life. NOW things have changed, and daughter is abused, emotionally and verbally, and wants out of house. A child that cries wile being driven to house is heart wrenching. I can not aford to take out any loans fro legal help..
Question is - Oregon treats adoptions like man and wife conceived child, is there any reason to hope that i can get custody of daughter and reverse visitation to ex-wife. All accusations have been confirmed by son and son's gifl friend who were living with till last week end. Son and ex-wife have been close until recently so is now a father. Ex-wife has stated "wishing baby would have been taken care of", son moved out. daughter is crying and miserable since she is "left alone with her".
In Oregon. I pay over a grand a month for CS, so ex will not part with that. She used to be a reasonable person. Of course there are more issues and there is not enough space to complete the story.

VeronicaGia

You need to take your time and edit your post for clarification. My only guess is that you can of course file for custody, but you will need an attorney unless you know how to do all this yourself and understand Oregon laws.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">