• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this right?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Khoyt

I live in the state of Illinois. My ex-boyfriend and I are expecting twins here in a few months. In the past I have had a miscarriage and many problems with my ex. We have reconciled our differences, but are not intending on getting back together, just being good parents. All is good with us, but his mother is, the twin's grandmother, is crazy. In the past, she thinks that I lied about being pregnant to get her son back, which her son and I both know not to be true. So now, she thinks that I am lying again, which both my ex and I know that I am pregnant. We are both adults, but his mother says that she is going to court to make the court order me to have a pregnancy test at my cost. I think this is rediculous. We have shown her proof, and we are even having a paternity test done now, to please her. She has put me through enough legal hell, does she have any right to do this? Like I said, both her son and I are adults. I would have no problem doing this, but it is not her business at all. Please help me. Is this a grandparent right? Her son and I both know that babies are his, but are not wanting the kids to go through the court system. Please help me with this mess soon... :mad:

Shay-Pari'e

Khoyt said:
I live in the state of Illinois. My ex-boyfriend and I are expecting twins here in a few months. In the past I have had a miscarriage and many problems with my ex. We have reconciled our differences, but are not intending on getting back together, just being good parents. All is good with us, but his mother is, the twin's grandmother, is crazy. In the past, she thinks that I lied about being pregnant to get her son back, which her son and I both know not to be true. So now, she thinks that I am lying again, which both my ex and I know that I am pregnant. We are both adults, but his mother says that she is going to court to make the court order me to have a pregnancy test at my cost. I think this is rediculous. We have shown her proof, and we are even having a paternity test done now, to please her. She has put me through enough legal hell, does she have any right to do this? Like I said, both her son and I are adults. I would have no problem doing this, but it is not her business at all. Please help me. Is this a grandparent right? Her son and I both know that babies are his, but are not wanting the kids to go through the court system. Please help me with this mess soon... :mad:
Relax!, Grandma is off her rocker. She cannot go to court and request a pregnancy test from you.

Show her this response and ask her to keep busy all day finding proof to contradict what was just said.

YOUR WRONG GRANNY! Find the case laws to back up your claim, or leave your kid alone.

P,S. Poster? Please keep her from a keyboard, I'm not in the mood for a nutty Granny.

Last edited:

BL

--PARIDISE-- said:
Relax!, Grandma is off her rocker. She cannot go to court and request a pregnancy test from you.

Show her this response and ask her to keep busy all day finding proof to contradict what was just said.

YOUR WRONG GRANNY! Find the case laws to back up your claim, or leave your kid alone.

P,S. Poster? Please keep her from a keyboard, I'm not in the mood for a nutty Granny.

LOL

It would be up to your X if he wanted a Court Ordered Paternity Test done Not granny ...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">