• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Deportation issues

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

soreal

What is the name of your state?Florida

Hi, I posted a thread about violating my probation for a felony but the issue is even deeper. I want to know will it involve me being deported after I serve my term? I'm 22 and been in this country since the age of 4, I'm in permanent residence status and my parents were naturalized at my age of 16. If there is something that I can do please reply and help. Thanks alot in advance for the info.

here is the first post i made:
https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=222741

Last edited:

kyon

I have a freind and her situation is sounds like yours.
her parents from mexico and they became USC when she was 14.
when she transport a drug from mexico,she was busted at the border.she went to fed jail then after that,she went to INS custody.because INS didn't know her parents became USC.(she was 22 when she got arrested by INS).
her parents bring the papers to INS show them to they were become USC when she was a minor.then she got released from INS custody.

I don't know how much it helps you but I think you better consult a Immigration attorney.it was happen 5yrs ago and since 9/11,the Immigration law has changed a lot...

good luck to you!

soreal

thank you for the info...I spoke with a immagration attourney and he told me the same. I'm on safe side as far as that goes, but I still have some other issues too. Once again thanks for your reply

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">