• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Original Divorce Decree Not Upheld

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tex10924

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? I LIVE IN NEW YORK BUT THE COURT ORDER IS NEW JERSEY. I NEVER LIVED IN NEW JERSEY AND NO LAWYERS WOULD TAKE MY CASE. NEW YORK SAID IT IS NEW JERSEY AND NEW JERSEY SAID I DONT LIVE IN THEIR COUNTY. MY EX HUSBAND WAS COURT ORDERED TO PUT A PAID OFF MERCURY VILLAGER IN MY NAME AFTER DIVORCE WHICH NEVER HAPPENED, HE REFUSED TO SEND ME THE TITLE. ALONE IN NEW YORK MY CAR WAS CONVISCATED 3-4 YEARS AGO FOR NO REGISTRATION. SINCE THEN I HAVE BEEN WALKING EVERYWHERE AND TRYING TO MAKE A LIVING. HE DID THIS ON PURPOSE TO RUIN MY LIFE. DO I HAVE ANY RECOURSE?? I AM BARELY KEEPING A ROOF OVER MY HEAD, WHICH IS WHAT HE WANTED, SO I COULDNT SEE MY CHILDREN. HELP ME!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">