• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any lawyers or Judges on-line???

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mike Krausman

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas

Does the property manager have the right to file a trespass complaint against a person who is invited to the property to do business or simply to visit friends.

If yes, is effective consent to enter the property adequate concent when given by an owner/resident? Some are telling me that the property manager or developer is the only one that can give permission to enter.

Please help me answer this.

HomeGuru

Mike Krausman said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Texas

Does the property manager have the right to file a trespass complaint against a person who is invited to the property to do business or simply to visit friends.

If yes, is effective consent to enter the property adequate concent when given by an owner/resident? Some are telling me that the property manager or developer is the only one that can give permission to enter.

Please help me answer this.
**A: do NOT start a new thread on the same subject.

Mike Krausman

Bottom line...

I signed a “contract” with my former employer in order to get my last paycheck. The way I understood the agreement to be is that this agreement was a promise for a promise and nothing more. If I agreed to stay away from their properties, ( they build homes and apartments) they would give me my final pay check. If they broke their end of the contract/agreement (check bounced or stop payment made), agreement would simply be null and void. If I broke my end of the agreement, they would be entitled to the return of the money I accepted at the time of the agreement. They could probably sue me for return of the money. That’s it! Very simple, very clear.

I did indeed break the agreement but instead of having them come after the money, they arrested me when I showed up at a meeting at the condo complex where I had worked. I was invited by several people and never asked to leave until I was arrested. This clubhouse is open to the public and I was not being a nuisense to anyone.

Do they have a right to stretch that contract that far? Please let me know your thoughts. I spent 2 days in a nasty jail, was humilated in front of 20 former clients and am facing 180 days in jail.

nusias9

I just have one question about your situation.

Can they legally force you to sign a contract in order for you receive your finial paycheck? Is that legal??? Isn't that some form of duress. You were presurred to sign a contract in order to receive your last paycheck. Odd!!!!

Also you were invited by the an Association member to attend an Association meeting. Can't the owner(s) ask the Board/Officers of the Association to direct the management company to drop the charges. After all the management company works for the Association, it does not own the property. Plead with the Association.

nusias9

OK, you are posting twice under the same name.

1st posting you cliam to be the condo owner!

2nd posting you claim to be the contractor!

People will respond to you in a negative fashion over this.

Mike Krausman

Fyi

Message from condo owner was JP, a condo owner that is a friend of mind who is blown away by the fact that his management company tells him who he can or can not invite to his home. He was over Saturday and was curious what the answer to his question would be. He registered onto this website in his own name, was given an e-mail on how to access forum and did so. I guess my name showed up since he was using my computer.

As far as the rest of the comments regarding double posts, etc. I am new to this type of website and have/had no idea what new postas or threads were. I was simply looking for sincere answers to a very serious question. It appears that the only sincere person who tried to answer is seniorjudge. The rest of you seem to shoot from the hip with uneducated answers that you seem to find humorous.

HomeGuru

Mike Krausman said:
Message from condo owner was JP, a condo owner that is a friend of mind who is blown away by the fact that his management company tells him who he can or can not invite to his home. He was over Saturday and was curious what the answer to his question would be. He registered onto this website in his own name, was given an e-mail on how to access forum and did so. I guess my name showed up since he was using my computer.

As far as the rest of the comments regarding double posts, etc. I am new to this type of website and have/had no idea what new postas or threads were. I was simply looking for sincere answers to a very serious question. It appears that the only sincere person who tried to answer is seniorjudge. The rest of you seem to shoot from the hip with uneducated answers that you seem to find humorous.

**A: thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">