• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

US Citizen w/ Illegal Spouse

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

listen2yrkids

What is the name of your state? Virginia

Does an illegal immigrant who EWI that is married to a US citizen have a better chance of becoming legal without being required to return to their birth country if they have children born in the US?

evcalyptos

listen2yrkids said:
What is the name of your state? Virginia

Does an illegal immigrant who EWI that is married to a US citizen have a better chance of becoming legal without being required to return to their birth country if they have children born in the US?
Please visit the site I gave you yesterday... the people there are very familiar with your type of situation and can offer you a lot of information.

waivering

I'm sorry to answer your question with the answer "no". But that is the fact. You need to visit the site suggested before. www.immigrate2us.net
There are many people there in your situation who will be able to help you out. Just post your question on that site and I can guarantee that you will get a very thoughtful, polite, and correct response.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">