• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wife is pregnant overseas..How can I expadite her I130 Visa sooner.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RenMerc

What is the name of your state?California

My Wife is presently 3 months pregnant with our 1st child and we are awaiting for the National Visa Center to approve and send out our package to the U.S. Embassy in Manila.We still have no Given date for her interview. Being that she is all alone at her mother's house who is deceased...she is in despair and feel helpless on her condition. I wish I could be with her now but I need to work to support her.Is there anyway we can contact U.S. Embassy or NVC to make special arrangements to help expadite our special situation that way my wife will be with me here in the U.S. and in time for our baby to be born under my work's health care Insurance? :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">