• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

alimony calculation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cottage

What is the name of your state? california

I have been married 20 years and my husband is filing for divorce. how is the formula calculated for alimony I worked the first 14 years of our marriage but have stayed home to raise our children the last 5 years? I have no college degree and was previously at the same accounting job for 20 years.

cottage

]What is the name of your state? california

I have been married 20 years and my husband is filing for divorce. how is the formula calculated for alimony I worked the first 14 years of our marriage but have stayed home to raise our children the last 5 years? I have no college degree and was previously at the same accounting job for 20 years.

Tayla

Lucky for you, your in a community awarded state! Looks like you'll be able to reap the spousal support for all its worth! Feel free to review the California State Codes on Spousal awarding. Seems certain counties in California have established there own little venues of awarding.

Go here for a general answer to your question:
http://www.divorcesource.com/CA/ARTICLES/borg1.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">