• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

car mechanic destroys car with malicious intentions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

faulkner17

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? new jersey

my car went into impound - went to get it and it didn't start - guy told me, young woman of 22 that he would fix it. next day, still didn't start - bought a mechanic to tow it and he took the car apart to find that the mechanic who owned the impound lot had removed the pistons, rendering the car undrivable. The mechanic who towed the car returned to butler car care in kinnelon, nj to ask him what he did. he refused to answer, but was guilty and he knew it. car then went to other mechanics W/ 30 yrs of experiece- took car apart - could not find what was wrong. the car is completely not driveable any longer and i hope it is my right that this person replaces my car. he paid for a rental and then w/o notifying me, stopped paying and the police came to my place of employment to tell me the rental car was reported stolen by Avis. This has considerably inconvenienced me by having to take public transportation that is costing me $25.oo dollars a day and the commute is 8 hours long, after working 8 hours each day.
I think he gives mechanics a bad name and should provide me with a new car, and financial damages for the inconvenience he has caused me, never mind financial renumeration for the embarrassment and humiliation he caused me by having the police come to my place of employment. The police told me that if I had been caught driving the car I would have been taken at gunpoint. people like this should not be in business he is a bad person.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">