• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Needing Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ARMY_GREEN

What is the name of your state?WV
MY BROTHER WAS ARRESTED AND BUT IN MILITARY JAIL FOR GOING AWOL THE WEIRD PART IS THAT HE NEVER LEFT THE BASE THE STORY GETS BETTER WHEN HE ENLISTED HE WENT IN AS AN INTERROGATOR THE RECRUITER LIED AND ADJUSTED HE SCORE GAVE HIM THE MOS THAT HE WANTED WHEN HE WAS SHIPPED TO BCT ABOUT 3 WEEKS IN HE FOUND OUT THAT HE WAS PUT A INTERPRETER THEY WENT IN AND CHANGED THIS BUT THE SCORE ON THE TEST WAS WRONG AND BY THIS POINT THE RECRUITER WAS ALREADY UNDER INVESTIGATION ANYHOW BACK TO THE STORY AFTER HE FINISHED BCT AND WENT ON TO AIT HE WAS GOING AND DOING HIS TRAINING WHEN THE END OF THE PHASE OR WHAT EVER IT IS CALLED HE ENDS UP FAILING THE COURSE AND THE AIT INSTRUCTOR TOLD HIM NOT TO COME BACK TO CLASS SO HE INFORMED HIS NCO ABOUT THIS THEN THAT'S WHEN EVERYTHING STARTED THEY KEEP PULLING IN TO THIS ROOM WITH ABOUT 3 OR 4 NCO AND YELLING AT HIM THEY NEVER ALLOWED HIM TO HAVE A BUDDY WITH THEY WOULD NOT TALK TO HIM WHEN SOMEONE WAS PRESENT AND ONE NCO THROW A KEYBOARD AT THE WALL BESIDE HIM MADE HIM SLEEP IN THE LOBBY AND TRASHED HIS ROOM AND THEN THEY RELOCATED HIM TO THE PLACE WHERE THERE WAS PEOPLE THAT HAD ATTEMPTED TO COMMIT SUICIDE AND HAVE CAUSE HARM TO OTHERS SOME THAT WENT AWOL AND DRUG ABUSE CASES NO AT THIS POINT WE BEGAN TO BECOME WORRIED BECAUSE THIS FOR THE BOY HAS NOT DO ANYTHING HASN'T EVEN GOT AN ARTICLE 15 THEY HAD 2 CHARGES ON HIM 1 CHARGE WAS AWOL AND THE 2ND CHARGE WAS DISOBEYING A DIRECT ORDER THE 2ND CHARGE WAS DROPPED BUT THEY PUT HIM IN JAIL FOR 24 DAYS AND FINED HIM 900 DOLLARS ALSO DROPPED HIM FROM A E3 TO A E1 PAY IS THERE ANYTHING THAT CAN BE DONE? CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME ?

ARMY_GREEN

pinkerman and he disobeyied dirct order (damed if you do damed if you dont )by not going to the class as one nco order and one nco told him not to go and awol for not be in the class as scheduled which is the same class he was order not to

ARMY_GREEN

WV
I really need help on this. They have put my brother in jail and he called me the other day and I got the number from caller id. The funny part is that number is tied to a juvenile detention center really cant figure that out, also the put him in jail out side of the base which I can’t figure out. I need help on this it doesn’t make any sense to me beside he is unable to get to the JA office so I was wondering if I should contact them on this. What do you think? Please reply with your response on this.

lvn4ever

needing help

Am I taking crazy pills or is this story getting more and more implausible?

I would recommend you call your brothers last assigned unit. Ask to talk to the company commander or first sgt. Identify yourself as next of kin and ask where your brother is and why. If they will not help you, try the MP company of the base where he was assigned. Same deal, next of kin, where and why. Be forewarned...be calm and ask intellingent questions, take good notes on what they say. If you are as wired when you talk to them as you were in your first post, you prob. will not get as good as response as if you act rational.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">