• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

service charge rule query

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vinseem

What is the name of your state?what is the name of your state?
California

I went to tax prepator guy. He prepared tax for us and was ready to do the electronic filling , but he wanted to check some documents which I was not having that time.First of all he was not able to answer our questions to my understanding and was not at all clear enough.I went to pick up that document and mean while one of my friend told about a better tax person. I then decided to go with the new guy and called the first person that I am not statisfied with him and would like to go with someone else and also asked that how much I have to pay now I have not filled with him. That time he was busy with other client and said he will call back. He called back and left a message with a very indiscipline manner saying that I have to pay his whole amount upfront , otherwise he will drag to court.
Can anyone advise us how I should go with him.
Is it mandotary for me now to pay his service charge despite not filling with him and just using his half hour of time?

Thanks.

HomeGuru

vinseem said:
What is the name of your state?what is the name of your state?
California

I went to tax prepator guy. He prepared tax for us and was ready to do the electronic filling , but he wanted to check some documents which I was not having that time.First of all he was not able to answer our questions to my understanding and was not at all clear enough.I went to pick up that document and mean while one of my friend told about a better tax person. I then decided to go with the new guy and called the first person that I am not statisfied with him and would like to go with someone else and also asked that how much I have to pay now I have not filled with him. That time he was busy with other client and said he will call back. He called back and left a message with a very indiscipline manner saying that I have to pay his whole amount upfront , otherwise he will drag to court.
Can anyone advise us how I should go with him.
Is it mandotary for me now to pay his service charge despite not filling with him and just using his half hour of time?

Thanks.
**A: Please tell us how your post fits into this Condo's and Co-ops forum.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">