• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

adoption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lisa321

What is the name of your state?I am from NY 20 yrs ago i had a baby out of wedlock i was in a home called Regina Residents on longiland its a home for young girls who have no idea what there doing they are scared and dont no where to go they are an embarrassment to there family and they have no choice but to give there child up for an adoption, THe young girls have no idea what there signing and what there rights are for the future. 20 yrs later i am on my journey to find my daughter I dont no what my rights are i dont no if i signed for an opened adoption or a sealed adoption , I need help with search catholic charity was faster enough to take my child they should be fast enough to help me now,The Hospital i was at was called Mercy Hosptal they did issue me a birth cert which might be helpful now please get back to me and tell me what my rights are as a birthmother
Thank you
Lisa 321

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">